How We Work
How We Work – From Beginning to End
It all starts with a Free Pavement Evaluation
Fahrner Asphalt Sealers, LLC prides itself with the expertise and experience of our sales representatives. Our job is to make your asphalt pavement last longer and/or look better. We take the time to determine your needs and recommend the right solution. We communicate our findings with a written comprehensive proposal.
How it works:
- To start the process, either fill out the free pavement evaluation form below or contact us directly.
- Our sales representatives will contact you to setup an appointment. We will visit your site, evaluate the condition of the asphalt and take the necessary measurements. We would like you to be present if possible.
- Next, we will prepare a comprehensive plan with a written proposal and send to you for your review. If you would like, we will meet with you to review the proposal.
- If you choose to proceed with our recommendations, your sales representative will create the order and send to our operations department for scheduling.
- Approximately 72 hours prior to our crews arriving, we will contact you to go over preparation, how long our crews will be present and recommendations for opening the asphalt pavement for use. If your work is to be done over multiple days, they will discuss and get your agreement on the work plan.
- When our crews arrive, they will set out the proper signage and notifications to alert people in the area of a work zone. They also may set out cones to direct traffic or close off certain areas. Members of our crews will be visible by safety vests and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) they will wear while working on your project. Finally, they will clean the work area before they leave the site.
- After the proper cure time, your asphalt is ready for use.
Let’s Get Started:
If you would like a Fahrner Asphalt Sealers, LLC representative to contact you for a free pavement evaluation, please fill out the form below or call us.
Please download our Services Flyer.